Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my new blog! If anyone would have told me three months ago, that I would be sitting here writing my first blog to update family and friends on my future endeavor to become a missionary, I probably would have coughed up a mushroom. It's not that I never thought I would go into missions or that the Dominican Republic is even that far away but "Becoming a Missionary" was definitely not on my list of things to do in the next year. Nevertheless, here I sit both anxiously and eagerly anticipating the new challenges that God has for me. (blogging being one of them)
On this blog, I will have information about who I am, how I will be serving the people of the Dominican Republic, and different ways that all of you can get involved. I am so thrilled to be a small part of what God is doing and I hope you will partner with me on this journey. If you have any questions for me, please let me know.
-Eric Miller-

No comments:

Post a Comment